WSU Cougar Head Logo Washington State University

I’m Enlisted

If you’re currently an Enlisted Soldier on Active Duty and you want to become an Officer, the Green-to-Gold program is for you. The Army Green to Gold program provides options for currently serving active duty enlisted Soldiers interested in pursuing a baccalaureate or graduate degree and earning a commission as an Army Officer. Selected soldiers can leave their units to pursue a college degree, leadership training and development through Army ROTC and a commission as an officer in the U.S. Army.